Thursday 16 February 2012

SUNDAY ALLDAYER

So we're playing an alldayer on Sunday and our driver/van man/guitar rock god Stu has decided we're getting a cab to the venue so that he can drink.  Which of course means we'll all be 'falling in line' and joining him for an afternoon on the Jagerbombs.  Three of us don't have to work on the Monday so I guess it's ok, let's see how it turns out!

But seriously, it should be a good crack, come down if you can we'll cook you a Sunday Roast with a cigarette lighter.  Oh yes it CAN be done!

https://www.facebook.com/events/171941959553001/

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr Brewins,

    I am writing to convey my displeasure. I did not appreciate the fact that you referred to me as driver/van man before mentioning the fact that i also play guitar in your band. I trust future posts will respect this.

    Yours regretfully,

    Stuart

    Driver/Roadie/Guitarist/Mother

    ReplyDelete